Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Who am I kidding?

Mood: Just here.
Where am I: ALWAYS on my bed. 


I told you I probably wouldn't blog tonight... But who am I kidding?? Of course I'll be up late blogging. So here I am. 11:54pm. Almost midnight. And I'm... blogging. 
Just got home, actually.
Had a serious talk with my friend... I know he's going through a hard time. I wish I could help. But advice seems to be the only thing I can really offer right now. 
That, and a shoulder to cry on. 


So let's get this party started. 


The old me would have cared about something else tonight. (Not gonna say what.)
But being truthful, the new me doesn't give a shit.
The new me is skyping Nolan. 
There's only 4 months until my birthday. A decent amount of time for anything to happen in my life. And I'm really hoping for things to go the right way.


Speaking of.... it's been 3 months since my last cigarette. (I'm going to be honest, it wasn't by choice.) And honestly, I could really use one right now.
Or a few...
Thank you marlboro for making me love hate you.


Seriously though, I must have set some kind of high standard for women around the world when for the last 3 months of my life. I should go to heaven, for the soul reason that I've been feeling like a suffocating black hole, yet I've been doing the best I've ever done.


I don't care for the comments you're making about my irony in the last statement.
Just sayin'.


Back to this though. 
Is there a medal for being a total bitchin' rockstar from mars?
Oh right, we call that the charlie sheen award.


Speaking of, did anyone else see the charlie sheen roast? I know that was on a LONG time ago, but I never really got to throw my opinion on that. I thought that the chick from the Last Comic Standing was COMPLETELY out of bounds with her roast. 
I mean, damn.
Who insults someone's friend who JUST died?
Seriously. 
Wasn't she a runner-up in the competition too? 
Well bitch, that's why you lost.


WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE HORRIBLE ROAST WOMAN HERE.



But honestly, speaking of charlie sheen and cool videos, check this out:


Charlie sheen is WINNING (:

Little late for the #winning jokes I suppose.
And since we're on the subject of weird videos...
A close follow up would be the new Lady Gaga video "Marry the Night". 
Truely something else. I really felt like I related to this video. Especially because of what I've been doing for the last few months. I've had my moments, for sure. But the comeback has always been stronger. 


What is that phrase...
"A woman that cries herself to sleep, is the same woman who'll be strong in the morning".
And yes, I'd consider myself a woman.
I know you're thinking... "Shit, that 17 year old rascal". 
No, actually. 18.
18 year old little rascal.
In 4 months....


I swear to God though... I don't know what the hell has been up recently. I'm here and there. 
Honestly, 
I couldn't say that I really know what I've been doing.
I guess... anything I felt like. 
Wasn't that how my hair ended up being pink? I believe so. A decision made on a whim. 
Pretty decision though.


On the downside of the situation, I haven't been able to draw for months as well. It's like... I lost my creativity. Haha- imagine that. It seems to have been left in Northern Colorado when I moved away. 
Crazy the way life takes you for a ride.
Ah well. Enough ranting from Lizzi. I feel like I was cussing too much in here. Was I? I don't think I've ever said a naughty word in anything online. (That was public.)


Well here we go. I'm going to put one of those funny memebase.com pictures up for your enjoyment. (:
Night all.







No comments:

Post a Comment