Friday, December 23, 2011

The title of this blog was going to be funny and ironic, until I thought it seemed too cliche.

The title of this blog was going to be "A burning hot snow day". But then I thought to myself... "Oh God... what am I doing? How ridiculous could I be to put that. Not only am I contradicting myself. But it would be stupid".
And it would have been. Although, I don't think that this title's any better. Actually... this one might be worse. 


Mood: Avoiding myself... and I have a headache. 


I refuse to do the "where I am" section anymore... because the answer never changes. I'm on my bed. If something ever changes, I'll be sure to let you know. 


I didn't do anything today. And I can say that with a clean conscience, because I only left this bed to devour a hot pocket. It's not 100% my fault though. I know I would have gone out to be with friends if it were a regular night... but seeing as the snow reaches my knee at the minimum... I wont be going anywhere. 
I also got an early christmas present. Gloves, a scarf, a Starbuck's gift card, and a few candies. It's what... 2 days until christmas? 
I feel like it's January. 
Also... I think I'm supposed to die next year. Something about 2012. 
Haha.... but of course, I continue blogging. Because if I actually thought I was going to die in about a year, I wouldn't be here. I'd be somewhere else. You know... living it up.
But with fingers crossed, I must tell you about my day.
I played online, mostly. 
Okay... 
entirely.
Started meandering around a site called gaiaonline.com.
Which is basically a site to make an avatar, and roam a cyber city. 
Race cars.
Build cars,
show OFF your cars,
sit on your cars,
and play with cars.
Did I mention you could play with cars?
Oh.
The downside being... Oh hell with it, there's a lot of downsides.
The cars are all the same model.
The 40 year old pedobears, and the 13 year old trolls make it ridiculously hard to focus on sitting there and looking pretty. 
My character even has pink hair. How amazing am I.
Nolan and I decided we'd troll through it ourselves, and made it our goal to almost annoy the hell out of random characters of our choosing.  
Worked just fine, thank you.
Nothing I love more than pissed off kiddos and secret pedos.
(If you sing that last sentence, it sounds better. )


That's really all I did. That... and I changed my clothes a couple hundred times. 
Gotta look good, to impress the preteenies.
And I skyped with Nolan. 
Actually... I'm keeping him up right now, and I'm still skyping him. He refuses to go to sleep until I finish blogging. 
God knows why.
Something about reading it?
But who does that anymore. 
No one likes blogs. 
And no one writes them.
It's like a dead language. (;


Ahhhh... So to make sure he doesn't pass out, I'm going to go now. It's almost 3 am... 
Have a good night everyone.
And have a good night nolan, god damn you. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment