Saturday, December 24, 2011

I just don't quit do I.

PlayerNow, I said I would blog every day.  So damn it, here's my blog tonight.
I'm on my phone... Downloaded the blogger app.
It's easy enough to use, but my thumb is beginning to hurt.
Yes, I do own a computer. Laptop, actually. But my mom made me leave that at home, so I didn't disturb family time on Christmas Eve. And I'm glad I didn't bring it. Look at me. Why would I possibly need a computer here? Ohhhh right. I blog.
My thumb seriously hurts. I've been quite the busy bee today.
Wrapping presents... Buying presents... Opening the pajamas present.
( We get pajamas every year the night before Christmas. )
I got my brother a touch screen mp3 player. Yeahh... I'm the best sister ever.
You know... When I was little, Christmas was magical. I would wake up at the crack of dawn, ready to fight anyone who stood between me and my wrapped boxes. But now....
I'm already laying in bed, just waiting to get this over with. My brother keeps hinting about video games for me. I know we're getting a flat screen.... But damn. I used to set cookies out. Now I eat pie and go to bed.
No excitement.
I guess I'm just lame like that.
Actually, I feel like sharing a story.
So...

When I was in 2nd grade, my only wish for christmas was a sleigh ride. That's it. I set out my jacket... Pants... Boots. I was ready for santa to wake me up and take me.
Of course... Santa never came. I got a letter, telling me he couldn't take me because I wasn't allowed to see him.
A few weeks later, when school started again, my mom picked me up.
I don't remember why she was so mad, but when I mentioned santa's letter, she told me that santa wasn't real. I remember crying in the backseat.

See, that seems to be the tale of my life though. I wish for something... I want it so bad... I invest my heart and soul into it, and then find out later that I was deceived. No fun.
Ahhhh... But no depressing blogs tonight.
The morning's coming fast.
Get some sleep everyone.

Goodnight (:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! So my family isn't the only one who does that?? Lol we always get pajamas on Christmas Eve :P

    I have to say I know how you feel about Christmas... It used to be so amazing and all... now it's just... a holiday haha

    ReplyDelete