Monday, February 13, 2012

Part 2- Post Dinner

So we can get into the mood together, listen to my music as you read. It's the same music I was listening to while writing it. 
(Or not. You know... whatever makes you happy.)





I'm still in a bad mood. Who would have guessed? Me. I would have guessed. 
As it stands, I'm still playing the "Fuck the World" game until I get a certain text. 
Which, hey, might not actually arrive for a week. 
Isn't that great?
I might be pissy for a week.




Anyway... tomorrow is Valentine's day. Not to rub it in... I know that most of you hate me for even bringing it up right now. 
I hate it.
I loathe valentine's day.
I've been single EVERY year. 

And every year, my dog is the only valentine I have.
Why do we do this to ourselves?
It's like... we know that Valentine's day is going to be a disappointing, but we wake up V-day morning like,




And we end it bawling our eyes out, because nothing actually happened. 
Our expectations are too high.


YOUR expectations are too high. 








I also want to take a moment, 
and have a moment of silence,
for the virginity's that are going to be lost tomorrow.


Everyone bow your heads....
and let's all say a prayer for the countless moans,
and souls,
that are going to escape tomorrow.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And let us have another moment for the countless acts of bondage done with red furry cuffs tomorrow.
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND ONE MORE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SPEND TOMORROW CRYING WITH A BOX OF CHOCOLATES AND DISSAPOINTMENT, BECAUSE SO AND SO DOESN'T LOVE THEM ANYMORE AND THEY HATE LIVING AND THEY'RE WATCHING TITANIC BECAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE THEM AGAIN AS THEY HATE EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF THEM.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay that's enough to mess with your head,
let's get down to the goodie goodies.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We need to change the subject before you start thinking too much into that... so let's talk about The Walking Dead. 
Did anyone else see that yesterday?
And the Grammy's?


The Grammy's were a bit dissapointing. I mean... the first hour of it alone, 
was enough to bore you to death.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm actually about to head out on a walk... I need to clear my head a little bit. I'm sure I'll probably write more later. So this might be a 3 part blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Have a good night everyone... And if you're going to be alone tomorrow,
I hope you have an amazing Valentine's. 


If you're not alone,


wear a condom.


Goodnight everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not gonna be alone on Valentines day but there is no WAY in HELL I'm gonna have sex.

    ReplyDelete