Thursday, January 19, 2012

There's a lot on my mind... So let's get down to the dirty.

First off, I'm going to start off by apologizing for not putting up a blog recently. I mean... I used to blog every day... and now it's slowly dwindling down to nothing. 
Well folks, that's what happens when your life improves. You stop blogging because you spend too much time fantasizing about the next day, and what it's going to bring. 


Alright, I haven't been fantasizing... no, who am I kidding? 
I have. 
I totally have. 
I've been fantasizing about how I can't wait to get out of here. How I'm excited to just have things back to how they're supposed to be again. 
And about a well deserved slice of pizza from that place down the street. 
(I mean, damn. He deserves a metal for what he makes. I don't usually eat that much, but I'd scarf down some of his pizza faster than he can ask for the payment. )


So let's see... What have I been doing? 
Well. First off... I went bowling a little while back. Which was fun. I haven't been bowling since I went to my cousin's 14th birthday party. I put 2 pictures up on my facebook, but I didn't get a lot, considering it was dark, and I was creeper status while taking them. 


What else? Ahh I got the BEST night's sleep last night. I woke up feeling amazing because I honestly felt that everything was going to be 100% okay. Haven't had that feeling in a while.
Also, because I woke up to some of the most amazing texts. 
And today was alright... I didn't really do much. Went over to hang out at will's house and watched them play with a shake weight for a while. It's interesting... You can actually feel it working. Maybe the way you have to shake it also increases your blood pressure to get a better work out. The thing still looks bad when you do it, though. There's not much you can do to make it better either. Just don't look at it while you shake it. 
We watched the first episode of a show called "Shameless" which was (indeed) shameless. It was really funny though. 
And then we almost completely finished watching "Paul" after having to steal someone in the neighborhood. 
So yeah... a fine day. Nothing much to really report. Just doing what I do. 
I am really excited for this upcoming week though. Probably a bunch of new things to report. (: 
So for now... goodnight, guys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment