Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm talking to you.

I'm going to put this bluntly- because I just received some information that was a bit unsettling. 


It's always horrible when you trust someone, and they let you down. 


When someone promises you something- and they don't live up to it. 


There's only one person I'm really talking to, right now. 
And I know they blog quite a bit. Hopefully they'll see this and come to the realization.
And I hope it weighs on their' conscious, because they've turned into the person they always said they would never be. 
And I promise you...
The person you claim to be anymore- isn't what you wanted. I promise that you'll regret becoming the selfish, impure, lustful person you used to dread.

1 comment:

  1. Face it, Everyone will hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for --Bob Marley

    ReplyDelete