Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Look here...

I have to be honest here. I've been neglecting this blog. My last post was talking about how I'm going to "write more often". Unfortunately, that was an empty promise. It's hard to write here.
Kind of because I don't know what to say. 
Usually, I have events that go on in my life... and I have things to write about. I have strong opinions that I can write about.


There's just not much going on. 


I finally came out of my room today at 2pm. I did my nails yesterday, and put acrylics on. It was easier than I thought it would be. Although... It's hard to get the stupid things on before the acrylic mixture hardens. I had to try twice on my thumb. First world problems. 




I even went over-board with the color and decided to re-paint it. 




I've also gotten an instagram. (If you can't tell by the photos.)
You can follow me at Omglizzi.


Really, I've just been packing. I'm moving in 15.5 days. (April 16th instead of the 28th) Really soon... I need to get myself together. We're also taking a trip to Utah on the 27th. My birthday week is going to be crazy...


So let's see... I will be TRYING to write more. Okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment